Core Intuition sponsorship is offered to at most two sponsors per show.
- Your marketing pitch for a product or service will be read on-air
- We will discuss the benefits of your product conversationally
- Your graphic ad and marketing statement will appear on this site
Is It Worth It?
The unique focus of our show on the business, technology and culture of developing for Apple’s platforms has earned us a passionate, well-connected, and growing audience over the seven years since our debut.
We do not make an art of estimating traffic or listenership numbers. Typically our episodes are downloaded 20K or more times, with occasional surges to 30K or more. We have an RSS subscriber base of over 20K listeners. We are gratified to see our popularity rising, but it’s probably better to focus on the quality of our audience rather than its size.
Or, just sponsor us because you love the show.
We record and release episodes on a weekly schedule. We can’t strictly guarantee the dates of sponsorships, because we may take a week off, but the estimates are usually accurate. Let us know if you have a specific reason for a date to be met, and we’ll see what we can do to accommodate you.
We book at most two sponsors per show. Here is our availability for the next couple months:
- Episode #274. March 15. One spot available.
- Episode #275. March 22. One spot available.
- Episode #276. March 29. One spot available.
- Episode #277. April 5. Two spots available.
- Episode #278. April 12. Fully booked.
- Episode #279. April 19. Fully booked.
- Episode #280. April 26. Two spots available.
- Episode #281. May 3. Two spots available.
I’m Sold. What Now?
Please contact us directly to get the ball rolling. In your email, indicate the nature of the product or service that you would like us to promote, how many episodes you’d like to sponsor, and any scheduling priorities you’d like to meet.
Thank you for supporting Core Intuition.