Manton catches Daniel up on Micro.blog process, while Daniel bemoans a loss of motivation and focus in recent months. They discuss strategies for increasing productivity through personal rules and changes of habit. Finally, they reflect upon the news that WWDC will return to San Jose, compare notes on plans to attend, and wonder about US border policy’s potential impact on international attendance to the conference.
Many thanks to our sponsor this week:
- TextExpander for Teams: The Productivity Multiplier.
- New Schedule for Usernames – Manton’s latest Micro.blog campaign update.
- OmniFocus – Personal productivity app from The Omni Group.
- SelfControl – Open source time management utility for blocking access to distracting websites.
- WWDC17 – Announcement from Apple about this year’s developer conference.
- Moof Braü – Flickr photos of the Moof-branded beer that Apple may have offered to an underage Manton.
- OS 9 Is Dead – Macworld coverage of WWDC 2002’s mock funeral for the classic Mac OS.
- Jamba Juice – Popular California-based juice chain whose smoothies were once featured at WWDC.
- C4 – Wolf Rentzsch’s developer conference, which famously revived the Jamba Juice tradition.
- Erik’s DeliCafé – California sandwich chain that once operated a location at the 1 Infinite Loop campus.