Daniel and Manton reflect on Manton’s successful Kickstarter, and talk about how he’s planning to move forward. They also react to Apple’s earnings, and consider the implications for Mac, iPad, Services, etc. in the future.
Many thanks to our sponsor this week:
- TextExpander for Teams: The Productivity Multiplier
- Indie Microblogging – Manton’s successfully funded Kickstarter project.
- Pitching In… – DreamHost blog entry about their choice to support Manton’s Micro.blog.
- Record First Quarter Earnings – Official earnings PR from Apple.
- iPad Still Struggles – Jason Snell of Six Colors responds to earnings in Macworld.
- The Future of Computing – Marco Arment reacts to earnings with a proposal that Mac is possibly “the future.”
- Cooling iPad Sales – John Gruber observes that Macs getting smaller, while iPhones get bigger, may squeeze iPad utility.