Daniel and Manton react to US election news, coping with questions of the significance of our work, and how to motivate ourselves to move forward. They discuss a new subscription service, Setapp, which offers a subscription priced suite of 40+ apps. Finally, Daniel catches up with his progress on Touché, an app for simulating and taking screenshots of the Touch Bar.
Many thanks to our sponsors this week:
- Fabric, Twitter’s mobile SDK: Leverage the power of Crashlytics, Twitter and MoPub to help you build the best mobile apps.
- Linode: Cloud Hosting for You.
- Netflix of Mac Apps – Article from TheNextWeb about Setapp subscription service.
- Setapp – Invitation request page for the new subscription service.
- MacPaw – Developers behind the Setapp service.
- Blogo – Competing app to Daniel’s MarsEdit, and part of the Setapp suite.
- Bodega – Twitter app of a defunct Mac software store.
- TouchBarDemoApp – Open source project providing a Touch Bar experience on Mac and iOS.
- Big Red Button – Daniel’s blog post about specifying custom sandbox entitlements.