Daniel and Manton talk about the new MacBook Pros and Touch Bar, compare Apple’s approach to Microsoft’s, and appreciate the potential for Microsoft’s competition to inspire Apple. They talk about Touch Bar integration with Mac apps, and react to Apple TV enhancements.
Many thanks to our sponsors this week:
- buddybuild: mobile continuous integration & delivery made easy!
- Fabric, Twitter’s mobile SDK: Leverage the power of Crashlytics, Twitter and MoPub to help you build the best mobile apps.
- Apple Special Event – Full video of the October 2016 Apple event.
- MacBook Pro – Product page for the new lineup of MacBook Pros.
- So Customizable – Neven Mrgan anticipates highly customizable Touch Bar support for Photoshop.
- Better on iPad Pro – Kirk Burgess reacts to DJ demo on MacBook Pro.
- Windows 10 Event – Video from the Microsoft Surface Studio event.
- Touch Bar Developer – Resource page for developers adding Touch Bar support to Mac apps.
- TV TV TV – Marco Arment’s quip about Apple TV’s TV app.
- Future of TV – Daniel’s quip about the TV app.
- Conspicuously Absent – John Gruber notices Netflix is not part of the TV app.