Daniel and Manton continue to share notes on their Swift experiences, discuss WordPress’s announcement of a new .blog domain, and celebrate the rapidly plummeting App Store review time averages.
Many thanks to our sponsors this week:
- Fabric, Twitter’s mobile SDK: Leverage the power of Crashlytics, Twitter and MoPub to help you build the best mobile apps.
- Linode: Cloud Hosting for You.
- A Swift Only Future – Rob Fahrni predicts a future with no Objective C APIs.
- .Blog – WordPress announces that it will soon be selling .blog domains.
- WordPress.com – One of the hosting sites that Manton trusts to be around “for 100 years.”
- Github – The other one.
- Medium – A blog publishing site that never uses the word “blog.”
- App Review Times – App Store approval trends courtesy of Shiny Development.