Manton and Daniel take stock of WWDC announcement, fretting further about whether to attend and in what capacity. Daniel looks forward to speaking at try! Swift in NYC, and Manton admits he’s started work on his first Swift-only project. They wrap up with a discussion of Daniel’s new self-imposed estimation discipline for outstanding tickets in his bug-tracking system.
Many thanks to our sponsor this week:
- Linode: Cloud Hosting for You.
- WWDC – Apple’s annual developer conference is a go!
- Don’t Give Up on WWDC – Manton’s response to grumping in the community about WWDC.
- Finding SF Too Expensive? – Alternative conferences with a (sadly, now expired) 10% discount.
- FogBugz – Customer support and project planning software from Fog Creek.