Daniel and Manton discuss strategies for filing and organizing bugs. They talk about the expected iPad and iPhone announcements at Apple’s March 21 event, and they follow up on discussion about apps that delight and take their own problem domains seriously.
Many thanks to our sponsors this week:
- FogBugz – Web-based bug-tracking and customer support software.
- Forget Feature Requests – Timeless advice from 37signals “Getting Real.”
- Apple’s March 21st Event – Predictions from 9to5mac about what to expect.
- Occupy Portland – The Talk Show with John Gruber and John Moltz.
- Upgrade – Relay.fm podcast featuring Myke Hurley and Jason Snell.
- Paw – REST API debugging and testing tool from Lucky Marmot.
- A Better Format for Press Kits – Advice from Realmac’s Dan Counsell.