Manton and Daniel discuss Apple TV development challenges, Apple’s executive team shakeup and its impact on the App Stores, and keeping a good attitude about successes and shortcomings as an ambitious indie developer.
Download (MP3, 46 minutes, 22 MB)
- Apple TV Tech Talks – Apple’s traveling technical boot camp for Apple TV.
- Headless Apple TV Development – Erica Sadun lays out a setup for developing with Apple TV plugged into a computer.
- Clipstart – Manton’s venerable video-management app for Mac.
- Sunlit – Manton’s photo-storytelling app for iOS.
- iCloud Photo Library – Apple’s cloud-based photo management service.
- Google Photos – Google’s photo hosting service.
- Carousel – Dropbox’s soon-to-be-shuttered photo gallery front-end.
- Dan Shot First – Home page for Dan Moren, modern bus-taking Boston guy.
- Six Colors – Apple-oriented tech blog by Jason Snell and Dan Moren.
- Ecosystem Responsibilities – Apple’s PR announcing changes to roles for Phil Schiller, Jeff Williams, and more.
- The Talk Show #139 – With special guests Craig Federighi and John Siracusa.
- Manton’s blog post about Apple PR – Links to earlier posts about Phil Schiller and the App Store.
- Fallback plan tweet – “If you have a fallback, you will fall back.”
Sponsored by Linode: Cloud Hosting for You.