Manton and Daniel discuss Manton’s big decision to quit his job and go full-time indie. They also discuss the challenges of freeing up one’s mind to focus on work, the freedom of indie development, and the psychological benefits of a dedicated workplace.
Download (MP3, 31 minutes, 15 MB)
- The First Weekend – Manton breaks the news that he will be quitting his job and going full-time indie.
- Full Time Indie – Daniel responds to Manton’s news.
- Riverfold Software – Manton’s Mac, iOS and web software company.
- VitalSource – Manton’s employer of 14 years.
- We Work – Co-working space with offices available in Austin, TX, among other places.
- Capitol Factory – Austin-based co-working space.
Sponsored by Fabric, Twitter’s mobile SDK: Leverage the power of Crashlytics, Twitter and MoPub to help you build the best mobile apps.
Check out Wayne Chang’s blog post about Fabric’s mobile analytics tool, Answers.