Daniel and Manton talk about the Crashlytics acquisition, Twitter’s security breach, Netbot for free, and validating Mac App Store receipts.
Download (MP3, 50 minutes, 24 MB)
- Crashlytics Acquisition – Blog post from Crashlytics about their acquisition by Twitter.
- Twitter Security Breach – Announcement from Twitter about the security issue affecting ~250K users.
- Felix – An iOS App.net client from Bill Kunz.
- Netbot – An iOS App.net client from Tapbots.
- Restrain Critical Judgement – Daniel’s App.net post encouraging developers to hold off on condemning Netbot free pricing.
- Validating MAS Receipts – Apple’s documentation for Mac App Store receipt validation.
- This App Is Your App – Daniel’s prescription for saving MAS receipts for validation from self-distributed versions.
Sponsored by Windows Azure: a scalable and secure backend for your iOS app.