Daniel and Manton talk more about passwords and security, the value of marketing for increasing revenue, and the loss of some favorite podcasts.
Download (MP3, 30 minutes, 14 MB)
Links for this show:
- Kill the Password – Mat Honan’s Wired article about the ineffectiveness of passwords.
- Hacking My AOL Account – Daniel’s post confirming the ease of hacking his own account.
- Beef Up Password Security – Article from Brian Krebs on improvements companies can make to password security.
- How to Get Good at Making Money – Jason Fried’s article for Inc on becoming more profitable.
- Making time for marketing – Manton’s post reflecting on Fried’s article.
- Build and Analyze Ending – Marco Arment’s post announcing the end of Build and Analyze.
- Hypercritical will end at episode 100 – The tweet from John Siracusa that says it all.
Sponsored by NUCLiOS: Tools for Native iOS Applications that Will Thrill You to the Core