Manton and Daniel discuss the handling of critical App Store bug fixes, the evolution of App.net, and the challenge of preventing and detecting server-side hacking.
Download (MP3, 41 minutes, 19 MB)
Links for this show:
- Stream Marker – New Tweet Marker-style timeline sync service from App.net.
- Netbot – App.net client app from Tapbots.
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive – Cloud-based storage services.
- Tripwire – Unix-based security tool for detecting changes to files.
- My Epic Hacking – Mat Honan’s terrible ordeal being hacked on many fronts.
Sponsored by Mutual Mobile: Want to bring stunning iOS interfaces to life? We’re hiring in Austin, TX.