Manton and Daniel anticipate Hurricane Sandy, catch up on Apple’s latest announcements, and celebrate the success of Loren Brichter’s Letterpress app.
Download (MP3, 33 minutes, 16 MB)
Links for this show:
- Kindle vs. iPad Mini – Product comparison that is similar to the (no longer shown) Amazon home page feature.
- Amazon Attacks iPad Mini – Link from Daring Fireball to Gizmodo’s article about Kindle marketing.
- The Anti-Apple Market – Daniel’s Bitsplitting post on Amazon’s unusual deviation from Apple’s market.
- Copy Editing Amazon’s Ad – Rene Ritchie takes a red marker to Amazon’s Kindle claims.
- Introducing Letterpress – The new social game for iOS from Tweetie developer Loren Brichter.
Sponsored by Crashlytics: The most powerful and lightweight crash reporting service.