Daniel and Manton talk about the new iPhone 5, Twitter’s continued API degradation, and follow up on customer support topics.
Download (MP3, 38 minutes, 18.4 MB)
- iPhone 5 – The latest phone from Apple.
- Favstar – Web service for finding the most-favorited tweets of one’s self and others.
- Twitter @Anywhere – Another Twitter developer service being slated for removal.
- FogBugz – Issue and project management service from Fog Creek.
- FogBugz/Twitter Integration – Advice for integrating Twitter mentions into FogBugz.
- Buzz’s tweet on Twitter OAuth - Deprecating APIs for control of the platform.
Sponsored by Crashlytics: The most powerful and lightweight crash reporting service.