Daniel and Manton talk about Manton’s rebranded Watermark service, the Apple v. Samsung patent lawsuit, and their approaches to managing customer support.
Download (MP3, 35 minutes, 17.2 MB)
- Watermark – Manton’s rebranding of Tweet Marker Plus.
- Billion Dollar Pile – Daniel’s quip on Twitter about Samsung’s payment to Apple.
- Identical Cousins – New podcast from Brent and Michael Simmons.
- Fantastical – Mac calendar software from Flexibits.
- Apoio – Customer support management software.
- FogBugz – Hosted bug tracking app from Fog Creek Software.
- Fluid – For creating site-specific browsers.
Sponsored by 29th Street Publishing: What if selling a subscription
directly to your fans was as simple as publishing a blog?