Manton and Daniel welcome special guest Craig Hockenberry to discuss Twitter’s increasingly client-hostile policies, the emergence of app.net, and Craig’s undergarment preferences.
Title courtesy Jason Snell, as quoted by Craig in the podcast.
Download (MP3, 53 minutes, 25.7 MB)
- Furbo.org - Craig Hockenberry’s blog
- Twitter API Changes - Blog post from Twitter about policy changes in their 1.1 API
- Twitterrific Firsts - Craig’s list of Twitterrific’s groundbreaking contributions to Twitter culture
- Top Right Quadrant - Reaction from John Gruber to a graphic in Twitter’s API changes post
- alpha.app.net - Nascent Twitter-like service with a terrible name
- Heello - Twitter competitor from Noah Everett, the founder of Twitpic
- The DECK - Ad network used to support free versions of Twitterrific
Sponsored by 29th Street Publishing: What if selling a subscription
directly to your fans was as simple as publishing a blog?