Manton and Daniel talk about updating for the retina MacBook Pro, Lion APIs, PayPal subscriptions, and the App Store’s Japanese tax withholding.
Download (MP3, 35 minutes, 15.2 MB)
Links for this show:
- The ugly of abandonware – Daniel’s tweet about not updating for retina.
- You need the retina MacBook Pro – Marco makes the case for designers.
- The Forward Fringe – Daniel responds to Marco.
- Stripe – A developer-friendly alternative to PayPal.
- Jump Start Your Business Brain – A business marketing book by Doug Hall.
Sponsored by Glassboard: Know who you’re sharing with.