Daniel and Manton talk about WWDC 2012 tickets, sandboxing, Mac App Store, Xcode 4, and whether we should have podcast sponsors.
Download (MP3, 37 minutes, 17.9 MB)
Links for this show:
- Sandboxing and Clipstart — Manton’s blog post on leaving the MAS
- Fix The Sandbox — Daniel’s blog post on how to improve sandboxing
- Piezo — Rogue Amoeba’s MAS-friendly recording app
- PDFpen iCloud FAQ — Smile’s solution to iCloud outside the MAS
- The Talk Show — John Gruber’s podcast, now on Mule Radio
Incidentally, it was exactly 4 years ago today that we released Episode 1: Two Voices. Thanks for all your support over the years!