Daniel Jalkut and Manton Reece talk with special guest Wolf Rentzsch about C4, section 3.3.1, and more.
Download (MP3, 1 hour, 27 MB)
Links for the show:
- Wolf Rentzsch’s Tumblr blog
- ClickToFlash, plugin for selectively enabling Flash content in Safari.
- iPhone Developer Section 3.3.1 before and after, as recorded by John Gruber.
- C4 Release, Wolf announces end of C4 conference
- C4 Videos, sessions as published by Wolf to Viddler
- Marshall Culpepper, C4 speaker who was mistreated by audience members
- LLVM and WebKit, examples of Apple innovations that benefit everybody
- Bill Bumgarner and Chris Espinosa, Apple developer tools engineers
- Variable Aliasing, Wikipedia entry on one of the “features” that limits C language optimizations
- Node.js, high performance web server framework, by Ryan Dahl
- Cappuccino, a web-based implementation of Cocoa frameworks
- Pain Is A Gift, Daniel’s blog follow-up to wishes that Apple “get spanked”
- Apple’s Mistake, Paul Graham’s essay about Apple’s harmed reputation with developers